OLIVE TEA I KAHWA
OLIVE TEA زیتون کی چائے 100g Olive leaf tea has been brewed since the Ancient Egyptians and has great medicinal qualities. It is high in antioxidants and...
OLIVE TEA زیتون کی چائے
Olive leaf tea has been brewed since the Ancient Egyptians and has great medicinal qualities. It is high in antioxidants and vitamin C – more than green tea! It provides all the benefits of olive leaf extract, but in a milder way. Olive leaf tea to:
- relax and ease arthritic pain
- reduce bad cholesterol
- lower glucose levels
- lower blood pressure
- strengthen the cardiovascular system – a heart tonic
- stimulate the immune system
- help fight infections
Here are 5 Health Benefits of the Olive Leaf, and reasons to take this unexpected supplement: ·
- There are 40x more antioxidant polyphenols in the Olive Leaf than in extra virgin olive oil – that’s strong free-radical fighting power!
· BRAIN FUEL
- Olive Leaf Extract shows positive effects on brain function and maintaining natural energy levels..
· IMMUNE SUPPORT
- Olive Leaf’s natural antimicrobial properties and high levels of oleuropein and other polyphenols help support the immune system Her early work showed that both of these compounds had an impact on inflammation in bones
· BLOOD SUGAR
- Olive Leaf has been shown to help support blood sugar levels in a normal range.
· HAPPY HEART
- Olive leaves have been used as a tonic for cardiovascular health for centuries. Certain doses of Olive Leaf have been shown to help support healthy cholesterol, normal blood pressure, and overall heart health.